Pink & Grey Pure Silk Chanderi Saree
The pure silk chanderi dual dye saree is an example of the traditional dyeing techniques dating back to the 7th century. Dual dye method employed to make this silk chanderi saree makes it strikingly unique and fashionable. The dye you see on this saree is more than just color, it is the love and affection of numerous dyers, for their art.
The grey color looks brilliant contrasted against different pink hues, which give the saree an interesting appeal. Intricately handwoven fabric is pigmented by the fascinating tie and dye technique at the hands of highly skilled dyers, which renders it the varied colors and a distinctive texture.
SAREE DETAILING :
- FABRIC : Pure Silk Chanderi
- COLOR : Pink & Grey
- DESIGNING : Dual Dye
- MATERIAL USED : Handmade Resham Tassel With Pearl
You Have Options To Buy : Combo (Saree & Blouse), Only Saree or Only Blouse.
You May Find The Separate Blouse Here
- DISCLAIMER : Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings.
- PRODUCT HANDLING : Handle With Care (Dry Clean)
- PRODUCT DELIVERY : The Product Will Be Delivered To You After 5 To 7 Days
Note : If any customization needed it will take 20 to 25 days.